The policy of Dunca Expeditii regarding quality and the environment protection is to provide quality services, to align the interests of our company in accordance with the requirements of environmental management requirements established by the reference standards SR EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 14001:2009.
To this end we are committed to:
- pursue the policy of winning the loyalty of our customers by providing quality services;
- respect and encourage professional development, intelligence and individual contribution of employees. We invest in training, communication and we cherish competence;
- apply the legislation in force, existing standards harmonized with EU norms and internal requirements of the group;
- prevent environmental pollution by investing in high and verified technology;
- protect the environment primarily by reducing both emissions and the use of renewable natural resources, increased material and energy waste recovery and rehabilitation of the environment;
- measure, monitor, evaluate and continually improve environmental performance;
- set targets for the quality of our services which we measure,monitor, evaluate and maintain;
Dunca Expeditii has implemented, maintains and continually improves an integrated quality/environment management system, in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2009 standards, certified by the German company IFU-CERT Hanover since 2005.
Dunca Expeditii is committed to maintain high performance in quality and the environment fields, to satisfy the most demanding customer requirements by applying the applicable law and existing standards within the European Union.
To maintain these standards we have established the following objectives:
- fleet renewal by selling old vehicles and replacing them with new ones;
- earning customer loyalty by providing quality services;
- to increase transport service efficiency by maintaining and improving the performance criteria, increasing the ratio of performance services;
- improvement of staff and active involvement in the company's development;
- expanding business portfolio through interconnection with Dunca Logistics Center;
- development of services department and expansion into new foreign markets;
- development of air transport department;
- maintaining legal limits on air and water pollutant indicators;
- increasing the responsibility of environmental departments - ways of achieving the "Green Office"
Our concern of continuous improvement is supported by the principles and values of the integrated management system policy.
After intense preparations involving entire company staff, in July 2005 Dunca Expeditii was certified by the German company IFU-CERT in Hanover to comply with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2005 standards.
Following the introduction of the quality / environment integrated management system, Dunca Expeditii was able to channel its business of providing transport services to its customers’ requirements, using the opportunity to plan and control all processes based on customer satisfaction.
Tracking processes, even in the initial phase, along with optimization steps already revealed the advantages of integrated quality/environment management system. Structural organization and transparent procedures, as well as staff involvement ensured the acceptance of integrated quality/environment management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2009.
Through our website we will keep you informed on developments of the integrated quality-environment management system in Dunca Expeditii SA. The Quality/Environment Management officer of the company is available to provide you with additional information.